Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Enter, Stage Left

Here starts the beginning of a new blog.

I'm at work right now--I've just moved cubicles so I'm hiding and telling no one of my switch yet, hoping to escape from actually doing any work for a while. It's not like I hate the people I work for, I just hate what the bulk of my job entails.

I work at Advanced Analogic Technologies Inc. in Sunnyvale (smack in the middle of silicon valley for you SoCal people) and my job description is "intern of test engineering." That means I have two main responsibilities: I test parts and I deliver things. Only problem is I hate testing parts and no one has asked me to deliver anything for the entire time I've been here. And I just got a new car, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEW CAR?! AND U DIDN'T TELL ME! pfft.