Monday, August 20, 2007

Too Many Ninja!

Dusk approaches rapidly
And I hear the zealous cries.
I sense footsteps in the night,
Metal flashes through the sky!

I can recall the last attack,
And my mind, you still torment.
But my feet refuse to move,
They're stuck in this damn cement.

Here you attack! Leaping high!
Your shuriken coming fast!
But you've forgotten one thing:
My blade skill is unsurpassed!

With nary five different swings,
I strike down any attack!
Another comes from the rear!
With my sword, I beat him back!

The body count grows higher,
More ninjas have met their doom,
And more and more they swarm me!
Help! I'm running out of room!

But still I fight to survive!
And it's slowly shifting tides!
I feel like I might live on!
Until they come from both sides.

I cannot move quick enough,
To defend both back and face.
But I have revenge in store
For ninjas, once I hit space.

Dedicated to the Samurai, may the gods forgive me, as my ineptitude has cost them many deaths.

No comments: